HOW IT WORKS
TRY BEFORE PURCHASE
We love the Templett App and we hope that you will too! All our products have a free Demo link, so you can try the product before purchase! You can't download in demo mode, but you can play around with it and see if it's something for you.
FEATURES/WHAT YOU CAN EDIT
- 100% editable! Edit all text, placement of text and artwork, font style, color and size.
- No font download and no software to download - edit in the Templett App directly in your browser
- Change/add background and upload your own image (Depending on product, check products description and demo link) Max 5 MB image upload. Resize free online: imageresize.org or www.picresize.com
- Save your files and come back at any time to continue editing them, they will always be available to you
- You can save your template in the following formats: PDF, JPEG and PNG. With the option of trim marks, bleed, as single or multiples per page. (depending on size)
You will not be able to alter the size of your template
INSTRUCTIONS (after purchase)
Please follow the instructions below to open your template. The TEMPLETT WEB APP is free and there’s no download required.
Look for an e-mail from Templett, within 5 minutes after purchase.
Follow the link to access your template. Templett requires you to create an account - all templates you purchase will end up in your Templett account.
When you’re finished editing and ready to print, download the PDF or JPEG by clicking the ”Download” icon in the top right corner. Also available to download a PNG version if you wish to send your invites via e-mail.
Print and trim your template or send to a print shop/professional printers/online printer. Your template will always be in your account, so you can come back and edit your templates at any time.
Print at home or at a professional print shop. Heavy card stock is recommended. We recommend a test print first. Make sure you print at 100% or actual size. Colors may vary depending on monitor settings, color settings, printer and paper. If printing at home: Cut along the indicated crop marks with a guillotine or craft knife and a metal/steel ruler.