Purchased with your Apple ID
• By purchasing with your Apple ID, you chose the option to make your email private, the access email will not get to you. Since Etsy does not have your real email address on file, the only email they can send us is the Apple private relay email that Apple has created for you. Unfortunately, if anyone tries to send an email to that address, it will be blocked. So when we send the access email, it's blocked and never reaches you. You can still gain access to your account though. Please go into your account, copy that email address associated with the purchase and follow the directions in this article: https://bit.ly/2EXLCoW
Most of the following issues are due to either a slow WiFi connection or too little RAM, computers memory - for example too many browser windows/programs open, the computer hasn't been restarted for some time. A computers ram needs space and be refreshed to function properly. If using Safari, please try Chrome instead as that's usually the best browser for apps.
The template won't save
• Please refresh your browser window and try again, this usually solves the issue. Please check your WiFi connection and computers RAM (memory). Chrome is the best browser for apps.
Fonts won't load
• This is usually due to a slow WiFi - please check your WiFi connection. Please refresh your browser window and try again.
The template won't download
• Please refresh your browser window and try again. This is usually due to either a slow WiFi or too little RAM (computers memory) - for example too many browser windows/programs open, computer hasn’t been restarted for some time. If you're still having issues, then please try closing programs and browser windows, if you have many running. And if you haven’t restarted your computer today, then please try that. A computers ram needs space and be refreshed to function properly.
The text is blurry online
• Please refresh your browser window and try again. This is usually due to either a slow WiFi or too little RAM (computers memory). Please download your template as PDF - once downloaded the text is crisp.
The downloaded file is fuzzy
• Please make sure to download as PDF, when possible, as that's the best quality. Otherwise JPEG. Make sure to NOT download as PNG, as that's for web use and not intended for print.